Pick Your Orientation Date!
Only for Fall 2019 Students
Congratulations on becoming a Saint! To confirm your enrollment, please RSVP for an Orientation date in the form below.
Orientation is a fun, informative event that lasts from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
During your Orientation, you can look forward to:
- Obtaining your Student ID card and parking pass
- Getting your class schedule
- Meeting with Admissions and Financial Aid
FALL 2019 ORIENTATION DATES
Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Saturday, April 27, 2019
- Saturday, June 8, 2019
- Saturday, June 22, 2019
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Tuesday, August 13, 2019
- RSVP for an Orientation Date.
- Submit Deposit.
- Submit Housing Application (Online Housing Application).
- Submit TMU Health and Vaccination Disclosure Form and copies of immunization records (.pdf).
On Orientation Day You Will Need to Bring:
- A photo ID. A driver’s license, state-issued ID, or student ID card from another college will work. This will allow us to create your TMU student ID card.
- Your housing verification form if you do NOT plan to live on campus. You can obtain the verification form here if you have not already submitted it.
- Your TMU Health and Vaccination Disclosure form and copies of your immunization records (if you have not already submitted these to the Office of Enrollment). You can find the health form here.
Questions? Contact the Office of Enrollment at (859)344-3332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.