The core curriculum at Thomas More University has been designed by the faculty to assure that you receive a solid liberal arts education as well as a strong concentration in your major.
The Thomas More University Core Curriculum has as its objective to challenge students to examine the ultimate meaning of life, their place in the world; and their responsibility to others.
In pursuit of this objective every student is expected to acquire the following skills:
- Effective written and oral communication
- Critical thinking
- Effective use of computer technology
- Understanding laws of nature
- Understanding the human experience and appreciating other cultures
- Artistic awareness and aesthetic judgment
- Understanding the Christian Scripture and acting in an ethical manner
Undergraduate degrees awarded by Thomas More University include:
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Elected Studies, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Elected Studies
Start your journey to Become a Saint by scheduling a personalized campus visit, today!