Your high school guidance counselor and Thomas More University enrollment counselor will work with you to complete the application process below.
To be considered for admission to Thomas More University please submit your:
- APPLICATION: Submit the Admissions and Scholarship Application online for free
- TRANSCRIPT: Ask your guidance office to submit your high school transcript to Thomas More University Office of Enrollment
- ACT/SAT SCORES: Submit a copy of your ACT and/or SAT scores to the Office of Enrollment.
Thomas More University ACT code: 1560
Thomas More University SAT code: 1876
Thomas More University does not superscore.
For admission to Thomas More University, first-year students must earn:
- 20 ACT composite score or 1030 SAT combined Critical Reading + Mathematics score or 66 CLT score
- 450 SAT Critical Reading subscore
- 2.5/4.0 GPA (80% or better/C+ average)
Pre-College Curriculum High School Units*
The following high school credits are required for entrance to Thomas More University:
- English: 4 credits
- Foreign Language: 2 credits
- Social Studies: 3 credits
- Mathematics: 3 credits
- Science: 3 credits
- Arts Appreciation: 1 credit
- Computer Literacy: 1 credit
*Applicants that do not reach these requirements may still be admitted at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.