Education and Teaching Master’s Degree Scholarship
Deadline: April 1, 2019
This scholarship program is open to students pursuing Education and Teaching master’s degrees. Undergraduate students do not qualify. A wide range of degree programs will be considered including but not limited to:
- Curriculum and Instruction Master’s Degrees
- Early Childhood Education Master’s Degrees
- Education Administration Master’s Degrees
- Educational Leadership Master’s Degrees
- Educational Technology Master’s Degrees
- Master of Education Degrees
- Teaching Master’s Degrees
Selection is based on academic history, extracurricular activities, and employment history. Financial need is not considered.
How To Apply:
For an application, visit https://learn.org/pages/Education_and_Teaching_Masters_Degree_Scholarship.html.
Award Amount: $500