Campus Traditions & Events
Here are a few of our campus traditions & events! Clubs and student organizations try new ones all the time. So if you have an idea for an event, initiative, or club, let us know.
- Thomas More Birthday Week celebrations (February)
- Casino Night (February)
- Habitat for Humanity Spring Break Trip (March)
- Saint’s Bash: Spring Formal (April)
- Annual Pig Roast & outdoor picnic (April)
- Welcome Week (August)
- Student Activities Fair and club interest (August)
- Homecoming & Saints Ball (October)
- Saints Got Talent: Talent Show (December)
Do you have insights that would make campus a better place? TMU is a great place to develop your leadership skills while still receiving support from other students and staff.
- Student Government Association (SGA): Make your voice heard! Weigh in on important issues.
- Student Activities Board (SAB): Don’t see what you want on campus? Make it happen — learn skills in problem-solving, project management, and event planning.
- Club leadership: Looking to lead in a specific area? Consider getting involved in a club.
- Diversity & Inclusion Club: Help make TMU a more inclusive community. Discuss issues, plan events, and celebrate diversity.
First Year Success
First-year success is hugely important because it’s where your habits start. Before you even start college, check out Camp Summit! This 3-day retreat in July introduces you to your peers, as well as campus resources. Learn more and register here.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity & inclusion is an important part of campus life. Check out the Diversity & Inclusion Club in person or on Twitter, or explore the International Student Society.
Also, check out our new Diversity & Inclusion Series throughout the year.
- Engage More: Diversity, Equity and Inclusive Excellence Learning Series
- Hosted by: Student Life, Student Groups, College of Education, Department of History, Department of Philosophy
- Annual keynot (April)
- Semester workshops based on relevant topics
Join a Club
To join a club attend our Club Fair at the beginning of the year! If you missed that check out our Clubs & Organization roster and contact a member of that organization.
If you are interested in creating a new club or organization contact the Student Government Association.
Follow Us Online!
There are many ways to get involved! Join a club, attend events, connect with TMU Student on social media.