The Department of Student Affairs encourages students to connect classroom learning with real-life experiences. Thomas More provides students with the opportunity to enhance their spirituality, develop meaningful relationships, participate in community service, and develop leadership skills.
There are over 35 clubs and organizations to get involved in at Thomas More including Student Government Association, Diversity & Inclusion Club, Marching Band, Choir, and Villa Players. Choose to live in one of our five residence halls to experience a community rooted in spirituality, academics, and personal relationships. Within our Saints community, students are embodied with lessons and memories to last a lifetime.
Student affairs provides quality co-curricular programs and services that promote holistic wellness, lifelong learning, and global citizenship.
- Develop the whole student through quality services and programs
- Engage students in learning that will encourage them to go out and transform the world
- Foster a community that cultivates attitudes and values
- Promote an inclusive and diverse educational experience
- Promote an understanding of one’s spirituality and faith
- Secure resources and facilities that support student success
- Collaborate with campus and community partners
Department of Student Affairs
Main Administration Building – 2nd Floor
859-344-3544 – Phone
859-344-4042 – Fax